Delio is on the look out for country managers to grow our brand across Europe. Your ultimate responsibilities will be delivering existing key accounts with leading financial institutions, engaging new pipeline opportunities and representing our brand internationally.
One of the most important ways to continue our growth is to build a presence in key regions to increase visibility and the reach of our offering.
We are looking for people who are proactive, with excellent project management skills and the ability to make things happen. A successful candidate will be driven, with an entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding people skills. Successful candidates would be strong team players, able to handle responsibility and working independently, creating opportunities using their own initiative.
We welcome interest for a wide range of skilled individuals who think they are up to the challenge but ideally, a successful candidate would have:
• Financial services experience, preferably having worked in or with wealth managers/private banks;
• A passion for and an understanding of financial technology and its impact on the future of financial services;
• Previous exposure to delivering commercial projects/product roll outs;
• A strong network and an idea of how this would grow;
• The ability to use their initiative and work proactively to deliver tangible results right from the start;
• Knowledge and experience of risk/compliance and wider business processes within financial institutions.
We are looking for people with a broad spectrum of experience. Fit and enthusiasm around the Delio proposition is key. If you think you can offer something unique in a particular region, we would love to hear from you.